We offer pick-up and drop-offs to Fort Wayne International Airport as well as Airports in Indianapolis, South Bend, Detroit, Toledo, Dayton, and Chicago. We provide services to all Regional General Aviation Airports, emergency transport if your flight gets canceled due to weather. We will pick you up at your location and drive you to your terminal any time of the day. For Airport Pick ups, upon landing we will meet you at the baggage carousel or in front of the terminal and drive you to your destination. We are member of NLA and BBB.
Indianapolis, IN, US
Carmel, IN, US
Bloomington, IN, US
Crown Point, IN, US
Fort Wayne, IN, US
Greenwood, IN, US
South Bend, IN, US
Evansville, IN, US
Southern Indiana, IN, US
Warsaw, IN, US
ONE WAY TRANSFER
Prom Tips for Teens
Prom night is one of the most anticipated nights on the teen calendar. A chauffeured transportation ride to the big event can make it a very special occasion and really transform the evening into an extraordinarily memorable and enchanting time.
But not all transportation companies are created equal. In fact, chartering a vehicle from a poor quality company can ruin the entire night. This is why the experts at the National Limousine Association have a few tips on chartering professional and reliable chauffeured transportation:
1. Talk to your friends early. The demand for transportation during the spring season can be overwhelming when so many others are chartering vehicles for proms, graduations, and weddings. Talk to your friends early and decide who will be in your transportation group, so that you can book your reservations and get the vehicle you want.
2. Show up in style. A unique chauffeured car will definitely set you apart from the rest. There are many styles available such as stretch limos with special interiors, luxurious sedans and party buses. Depending on the number of people you will have in the car, you may want a certain make or model. Choose something that suits your mood and shows you off. Consult the membership database on www.nlaride.com to get a list of all the transportation professionals in your area, so you can check out what types of vehicles are available.
3. Allow time to take lots of photographs. You’re definitely going want some photos, so plan for everyone to meet up for pre-prom at one location (make sure the transportation company and the chauffeur have the address and directions). This will eliminate wasting time that can be used for taking pictures and enjoying your friends. You can even ask the chauffeur to position the vehicle to be a part of the shot(s).
4. Ask about the perks. Some companies provide food, beverages, and tunes for the ride over to the party. Ask in advance about the amenities and music that are available.
5. Extend the night. Don’t forget that there almost always is a post-prom party. Remember to book your ride for a few extra hours to ensure you have time to have a great time. Most importantly, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride!
Prom Tips for Parents
Prom night is one of the most anticipated nights on the teen calendar. Every moment needs to count towards making the night both safe and special. Though you may worry about your child staying out late on prom night, hiring a chauffeured car for the most important social event of the year can transform the evening into an extraordinarily memorable, safe and enchanting time for your teenager. And it can offer you the peace of mind to make it through!
The National Limousine Association provides these five tips when you hire a transportation service for your teenager’s big night:
1. Ask the transportation company for the Prom Promise. This is a document that teens sign in agreement to not drink or take drugs on prom night. Many limousine and chauffeured transportation companies offer this contract as a way for parents to discuss the importance of safety on prom with their teens.
2. Give the transportation company a curfew. That’s right; the chauffeur will abide by any rules you set forth, and will make sure to pick up and drop off your kids at a designated hour. This is a great way to ensure your kids make it home on time – no excuses.
3. Check with industry associations to make sure the company you choose is reputable. Membership in organizations such as the National Limousine Association and state/regional livery association(s) is a good indication that your service provider does their due diligence. For sure, see the membership database on www.nlaride.com which lists limousine professionals by location. Consumers can compare services, pricing, vehicle availability and also receive non-binding online price quotes.
4. Set some ground rules. As the parent, you have the right to tell the chauffeured transportation company what will and will not be tolerated in the vehicle. For example, you can ask that the chauffeur keep the privacy screen down for the entire ride. If any of your rules are broken, the chauffeur can turn the car around and bring your kids home.
5. Remember to sit back and relax. A reputable company hires chauffeurs with proper training and licensing. These chauffeurs are used to transporting excited passengers all day long, so they know how to keep things under control.
RACES NASCAR AND INDY CAR
We want your experience with chauffeured transportation to be a memorable one. We want you and your loved ones to enjoy the style and elegance our industry provides and your day to be perfect in every way. Here are some tips to ensure the very best: Remember Limousine services are like hotels, you get what you pay for, just because the price is lower, doesn’t make it better. Use a qualified company check BBB and NLA websites
1. Consult the membership database www.nlaride.com to find a chauffeured transportation professional in your community.
2. Determine the total number of people you are transporting. Chauffeured transportation companies typically quote the number of permitted passengers in their vehicles based on guidelines from the manufacturer. But, unless you have extremely thin people in your wedding party, booking the maximum number of people in the car will be extremely uncomfortable. So lesson #1 is DO NOT book the vehicle to its maximum capacity. Instead, rent a larger vehicle or rent more than one vehicle. Never underestimate how warm and uncomfortable formal clothing is and how much worse its wearers can feel in close quarters.
3. Many chauffeured transportation operators use their colleagues to handle multi-vehicle charters. Ask your contact if another company will be working with them on your wedding day. If so, be sure to do your same due diligence on the other company. If you are not satisfied with their professionalism, go to an operator who can manage the entire wedding charter.
4. Timing: Weddings do not normally go off with military precision. Rent the vehicle for at least an extra hour beyond the expected schedule. Have the vehicle come 15-30 minutes early to allow extra time for photographs. Receiving lines take 25 minutes per 100 people and photographers take much more time then you probably figure. It is extremely stressful on everyone if you have left inadequate time for your charter.
5. Chauffeured transportation operators often have more than one event to service in a day. Do not assume you can add time that is not prearranged to your charter. Spend a few dollars more so your vehicle is guaranteed for all of the hours you require.
6. Visit the chauffeured transportation operator from whom you are renting the vehicle(s). Ask for references. Insist on a written contract within one week of leaving your deposit. Consider using a major credit card if you are unfamiliar with the company you have chosen.
7. As much as possible, keep alcohol out of the vehicle. Drinkers -- plus excitement and formal clothing -- can be a recipe for disaster.
8. Consider hiring a vehicle to be on hand as "designated driver" transportation for those guests who may not have used their best judgment during the wedding reception.
9. A chauffeur typically is tipped between 15 and 20 percent of the total charge. If the chauffeur has treated you well, tip him/her handsomely. If the chauffeur has NOT delivered good service, be sure to inform the company owner.
10. Breakdown: Chauffeured transportation vehicles are machines. They unfortunately get flat tires and hoses and seals rip like any other vehicle. Unless you rent a "backup," most companies will have to scramble to transport you should there be a problem. Ask your chauffeured transportation professional what system he/she has in place to avoid this problem
LIMOUSINE & CORPORATE BLACK SEDAN CAR & SUV SERVICE INDIANA, HUMMER LIMOUSINE SERVICE INDIANA LIMO RENTAL LIMOUSINE SERVICE, WEDDING INDIANA LIMO RENTAL LIMOUSINE SERVICE, PROM INDIANA LIMO RENTAL LIMOUSINE SERVICE, PARTY INDIANA LIMO RENTAL LIMOUSINE SERVICE, WINE TOURS INDIANA LIMO RENTAL LIMOUSINE SERVICE, QUINCEANERE INDIANA LIMO RENTAL LIMOUSINE SERVICE, SHUTTLE INDIANA LIMO RENTAL LIMOUSINE SERVICE, AIRPORT LIMOUSINE & CORPORATE SEDAN SERVICE INDIANA LIMO RENTAL LIMOUSINE SERVICE LIMOUSINE & CORPORATE SEDAN SERVICE NORTHERN INDIANA FORT WAYNE, ANGOLA INDIANA LIMO RENTAL LIMOUSINE SERVICE, WARSAW INDIANA LIMO RENTAL LIMOUSINE SERVICE, SOUTH BEND INDIANA LIMO RENTAL LIMOUSINE SERVICE GREATER MICHIANA INDIANA MICHIGAN LIMO RENTAL LIMOUSINE SERVICE, MISHAWAKA INDIANA LIMO RENTAL LIMOUSINE SERVICE, GOSHEN INDIANA LIMO RENTAL LIMOUSINE SERVICE, AUBURN INDIANA LIMO RENTAL LIMOUSINE SERVICE, INDIANAPOLIS INDIANA LIMO RENTAL LIMOUSINE SERVICE, CHICAGO OHARE LIMO RENTAL LIMOUSINE SERVICE, MICHIGAN CITY INDIANA LIMO RENTAL LIMOUSINE SERVICE, LIMA OHIO LIMO RENTAL LIMOUSINE SERVICE, HICKSVILLE OHIO LIMO RENTAL LIMOUSINE SERVICE, STURGIS MICHIGAN LIMO RENTAL LIMOUSINE SERVICE, COLDWATER MICHIGAN LIMO RENTAL LIMOUSINE SERVICE, LAKE JAMES INDIANA LIMO RENTAL LIMOUSINE SERVICE, LAKE WAWASEE INDIANA LIMO RENTAL LIMOUSINE SERVICE